Cyber Wargaming WorkshopPosted: October 10, 2015
I was recently asked to develop a two-day tabletop cyber wargaming exercise. Here’s the agenda.
Please get in touch if you would like to know more.
Module 1: What is Business Wargaming?
How Does Business Wargaming Work?
Module 2 Cyber Fundamentals
- Practical Risk Management
- Problems with risk management
- Human aspects of security
- Conversion of physical and information security
- Attacker types and motivations
- Security Incident management
- Security incident handling and response
- Crisis management and business continuity
- Cyber security trends to consider
Module 3: Introducing a Case Study
- Company and organisational structure
- Processes and architecture
Module 4 Case study exercises
- Case study exercise 1: Risk Management
- Case study exercise 2: Infrastructure and Application Security
Introducing a wagaming scenario
Roles and responsibilities
Simulated exercise to stress response capabilities
The scenario will be testing:
- How organisations responded from a business perspective
- How organisations responded to the attacks technically
- How affected organisations were by the scenario
- How they shared information amongst relevant parties
Feedback to the participants
Course wrap up
Image courtesy zirconicusso / FreeDigitalPhotos.net